Reese’s Puffs Pro Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Reese’s Puff Pro Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least sixteen (16) years old at the time of entry. Employees of General Mills Inc., and its parent and affiliate companies, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55426
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 30, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Central Time (“CT”), ends on September 1, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”), Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter:
During the Promotion Period, eligible participants should visit https://cereals.generalmills.com/rp-pro-sweepstakes/ and complete and submit the registration form as indicated in the on-screen directions to receive one entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”).
Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or device. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Devices, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or the capable device used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” of an email address, is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Otherwise, the “authorized account holder” of a Device is the natural person in whose name the Device has been issued and the services are billed. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Winner Determination and Verification: On or around September 4, 2021, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period and notify the potential winner at the email address the potential winner entered into the registration form. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The potential winner has forty-eight (48) hours to respond to such notification email, or else Sponsor may randomly draw another winner from among all eligible entries. The potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of notification, or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor. If eligible winner is under 18 years of age, or 18 years of age but still deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
6. Prizes: One prize will be awarded: One Reese’s Puffs cereal branded synthesizer set. Approximate Retail Value: $2,500. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: By entering the Sweepstakes, and to the extent allowed by law, entrant grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub licensable, unconditional and transferable license to edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, reproduce, encode, store, modify, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse your name, photo, and biographical material including, but not limited to, all materials submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes in any and all media, throughout the world, and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further review, notice, approval, consideration, or compensation to entrant or any third party.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. CAUTION — ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) technical or human error which may occur in the awarding of Sweepstakes prizes or documentation related to the awarding of prizes, including the sending or receipt of duplicate win messages in excess of the stated number of prizes an entrant can win; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
7. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit cereals.generalmills.com/rpsweepstakesrules. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.